Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bat Those Lashes!

So picture this: you buy a new-fangled mascara that does everything but pay your gas bill. It curls, it lengthens, it separates and it makes you feel like a femme fatale. Then the third time you use it it's all clumpy. This, my friends, is the story of my life. That's why I am so glad that in perusing the duty free shop this past summer I came across Clinique's High Definition Lashes Brush Then Comb Mascara. The wand combines both a brush and a comb for maximal separation. And get this: doesn't clump! Fantastic! I prefer the black but I used to be strictly a black/brown girl so I know how lovely and soft it can be. This mascara's $18 each which is more than one pays for most drugstore brands but believe me, you get what you pay for ladies!
Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment