Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Too Cute Cosmetic Minis

Monday night I went to sleep thinking it must be mid-April based on the thunderstorms raging outside my bedroom window. When I awoke on Tuesday it was July; smotheringly hot without a breeze to break the heat. Summer is officially upon us here in Guelph. I'm quickly realizing just how much my work dress code, all black, is going to stink. I guess I'll just have to make the best of my days off by wearing flowy summer dresses and easy, breezy onesies!

Speaking of summer this is the time of year people hop in their cars to enjoy everything Ontario has to offer. I've already taken a trip or two to the Big City (a.k.a Toronto) and I plan to take a few more mini-breaks to my hometown before the summer's through. In the spirit of packing light it's always nice when you can minimize the amount of stuff crammed into your case. Packing short-shorts instead of capris and a mini hairbrush instead of your full size are just a few ways to keep your case light. But how do you downsize the amount of makeup and skincare in your suitcase? The answer: cosmetic minis!


The above are just a few of my favourite miniature beauty must-haves. I can't go anywhere without my Moisture Surge oil-free moisturizer from Clinique and I've just started using Lancome's Renergie Microlift Eye and love it's rich texture. And no fast and fancy makeup look is complete without three things: blush, mascara and lipstick. Clinique has all three covered in these convenient travel-sized versions: Fresh Bloom Blush in Peony, High Impact Mascara in Black and All Heart Lipstick. All of these were featured in gifts or were given out as freebies during events so there are always chances to try new things in the cosmetic department!

So happy travels girls and if you're staying at home this summer enjoy some of the summer's best in your city!

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment