Thursday, July 1, 2010

Smashbox Beauty Bliss: Three Celeb Sightings!

Happy Canada Day! If you're a US resident or you're international, Happy Thursday! How is everyone today? What'd you do to celebrate? I celebrated by cleaning (something I secretly love to do) and hanging around the campfire with the man's family. It was a relaxing day until we went to get into our car when a swarm of paparazzi ambushed us! You see, I was wearing my Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio in Celeb Sighting and they must've thought I was Sarah Jessica Parker or something. When I took off my over-sized sunnies and they saw I wasn't actually a famous person they stalked off leaving me in my best "no-pictures-please" pose.

I started reviewing the Smashbox Beauty Bliss kit a few days ago. Celeb sighting is a trio of soft, pretty colours with just enough sparkle. To me the whole kit exudes easy, summery, daytime glamour that could easily be vamped-up for evening with some eyeliner and a bright lip.

 

 It's three shadows are sandy beige (for the whole lid), a glimmery forest green (for the crease), and a soft pink (as a highlight for the brow bone). The colours are very smooth and are easily blendable. They fit in very well to Smashbox's line of quality cosmetics!


The green pan looks a little brown in these pics but believe me, it's green. Because these colours are so neutral I think it's a really wearable pallette and I recommend patting them onto the eyelid as opposed to sweeping to get more vibrant pigmentation.

So far I'm quite pleased with this kit. It's offering a really pretty, summery daytime look that's flawless and glowing. The value ain't bad either! I have tomorrow (Friday) off work as well (woot woot 4-day weekend!) so I'll keep you updated on the other products and more! Enjoy your nights ladies and I'll give a little preemptive TGIF shout-out for tomorrow!

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment