Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What's In My...Makeup Bag?

Hey ladies! How did this Tuesday treat yah? I had such a crazy busy day today but I got a lot done so I guess that's all that matters.

I've been inspired lately by "Inside My Bag" posts like this one from The Beauty Look Book. Every girl has a certain curiosity as to what every other girl has inside their makeup bag and this is why we read blogs and ask our friends about the products they use. It's the age-old medicine cabinet problem: the one where you know you shouldn't look in your friend's medicine cabinet but you are insanely curious as to what might be in there. For me it's not so much the medicine cabinet as it is the vanity with all it's creams and lotions and potions!


So without further adieu here is what's inside my travelling makeup bag:


1. Retractable powder brush from Clinique
2. Oil absorbing sheets from Life Brand (Shoppers Drug Mart)
3. Olay Quench Therapy body lotion (for those days when you wash your hands a lot!)
4. Avojuice by OPI Skin Quenchers hand cream in Crisp Apple
5. One Step hand sanitizer in Juniper Breeze (so you can clean your hands after taking public transport)
6. Covergirl True Match Super Blendable Powder in Porcelain
7. Smashbox O-Gloss (to give my lips a colour and shine all their own)
8. Burt`s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (protects and freshens lips with a minty tingle)
9. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Lovely Lips

I take this bag with me everywhere in my purse so I always make sure it`s stocked with the essentials for on-the-go touch ups!

Stay tuned for more What`s In My... posts from Little Pretty!

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment