Monday, August 9, 2010

Take The Day Off With Clinique

How was your Monday? Mine was a little blah - I had trouble falling asleep last night (strange) and then I woke up with a bit of a stomach bug this morning and ended up leaving work a little early. I'm just starting to feel a little better now but I'm still in my jammies under the sheets. I'm sure I'll feel better after a good night's rest.

Lately I`ve been trying a lot of new eye makeup looks and this got me thinking about eye makeup remover. With all the eye primers, concealers, waterproof eyeliners and mascaras today`s eye makeup removers have their work cut out for them! I`ve used quite a few removers in my time and I find nothing works quite as well as Clinique`s Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips.


I think there are two freakin`awesome things about the makeup remover: it pretty much removes all eye makeup in one swipe and it conditions lashes after. If you`re anything like me you`ve tried other removers that only manage to do the job after a little rubbing (ouch!) of your delicate eye area and they still leave some liner/mascara residue. With Take The Day Off you do just that while taking care of your pretty lashes!

What's your fav eye makeup remover?

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment