Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Has Sally Hershberger Made Me A Believer?

Hey Ladies!
How's it hangin'? I'm just basking in the afterglow of an amazing beauty purchase. It's the holiday season once again (apparently Sears thinks it should start around October 28 because that's when our mini trees went up) which means it's Blockbuster time! No, I'm not talking about the movie store I'm referring to the great value beauty boxes offered by Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden and Lancome!

Estee Lauder's Blockbuster: $65 with any fragrance pruchase

 Elizabeth Arden Colour Collection: $65 with any Arden purchase of $38

I set my sights on the Arden Colour Collection because I wanted to get some more Eight Hour Cream and because they have their GWP on now. Plus, I love our Arden lady :) Stay tuned for reviews...

On a totally different topic, which shampoo/condition are you currently using? Do you stay loyal to one brand for years or do you switch it up every time you empty a bottle? Lately I've been switching it up and since I've heard a lot about celebrity hairstylist Sally Hershberger lately I thought I'd give her products a try. I picked up her Maximum Moisture Shampoo and Condition for Normal to Thick Hair on a 2-for-1 deal at my local Shoppers.


I find the shampoo gentle enough to use everyday but without the conditioner it would be a little drying. The conditioner is super moisturizing and I was hoping that keeping my hair's thirst quenched would keep the frizz at bay but it hasn't seemed to make a difference. I also have a beef with the bottle's design: as silly as it sounds I have a hard time getting any product out unless I violently shake the bottle up and down.

They're a pretty basic shampoo and conditioner but they get the job done. Once I'm done these bottles I'd like to try Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo and Conditioner to help tame my tresses. Have you ever tried any of Sally's professional products? How do they measure up to her Signature line?

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment