Sunday, November 7, 2010

Simple and Soft Sunday Makeup

Hey girls! Like me alliteration in the title? Yeah, I thought you'd enjoy that. How was you're Sunday? Hopefully it was relaxing and warm as every Sunday should be. I spent most of the day slowly getting ready for drinks with the girls and I liked my makeup look so much I thought I'd share it with all of you!


  1. I started by applying Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer to smooth out my skin and minimize the look of pores. 
  2. Using a foundation brush I applied Clinique Superbalanced Foundation in Petal starting from the center of my face and blending outward.
  3. To ensure my concealer and eyeshadow would have staying power I used Benefit Stay Don't Stray under my eyes and on my lids.
  4. To hid my dark circles I blended Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Light under my eyes.
  5. Instead of using I pressed powder to set my foundation I used Clinique Almost Bronzer in Light/Medium all over my face concentrating on my nose, cheeks and forehead.
  6. To add soft flush to my cheeks I applied Nars Blush in Orgasm to the apples of my cheeks and blending up onto my cheekbones.
  7. I've been digging the strong eyebrow look lately so I used Clinique Brow Keeper in Warm Brown to create a perfect frame for my face.
  8. For a soft, pretty eyeshadow look I used Estee Lauder Riviera Rose all over my lids and Wild Truffle in the crease (both colours from Estee's last GWP).
  9. I lined my entire eye with the Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Soft Smudge Brown (also in the last GWP).
  10. To prime and condition my lashes I used Clinique Lash Building Primer and to thicken my lashes I used Clinique High Impact Mascara.
  11. A quick swipe of a Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Dreamsicle completes my dreamy Sunday look.
What do you ladies think? Tried any of these fantastic products before??

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment