Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Am I Wearing...On My Nails?

Hey Ladies! How goes it? I had a relatively uneventful day. At work the department was the quietest I have ever seen it but I suppose that's just the way it is post-holiday. Here's hoping business picks up a little for the weekend!

In between helping the odd customer and organizing the product shelves I`d get a little thrill of happiness every time I looked down at my nails. I love the nail polish colour I`m wearing right now! It`s called Petal Pusher and it`s part of Sally Hansen`s ever popular Insta-Dry line of quick drying lacquers.
Petal pusher is the ultimate gorgeous pinky-neutral to class up any dull work day. I love Sally Hansen products because they are the best in terms of drugstore nail care. The Insta-Dry line of polishes are designed for impatient ladies such as myself and despite their quick dry time they actually wear a good few days without chipping. That`s with a base and top coat, of course!

So the next time you`re looking for a quick-drying neutral nail colour check out petal pusher! Which reminds me, what are you wearing on your nails at the moment?

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment