Monday, March 28, 2011

A Colour All Her Own With Stila Custom Colour Blush

Hey Girls!
How was your weekend? Mine was pretty standard: I worked Saturday and then did a little running around yesterday. I'm off today as well so I've donated this day towards getting all our mountains of laundry done. Have I mentioned before how many dirty clothes one boy makes? It's a lot, my friends.

In between loads of laundry and episodes of Oprah I've been catching up on some of my favourite beauty blogs. Makeup and Beauty Blog is my number one (it's actually also my homepage) closely followed by Temptalia and The Beauty Look Book. But the more I visit beauty blogs the more I want to find. That's why I'm glad Andrew told me about Stumble Upon! It's a site that takes all of your interests and randomly selects websites to match those interests. And it constantly learns the type of content you want when you thumbs up or thumbs down! And all these blog discoveries inspired me to update my blog :)

You know I never used to give blush much thought. I've always been so into eyeshadow and lipgloss that there there didn't seem to be any need to have more than one or two shades of rouge in my makeup bag. But with bright, bold cheeks being the focus this spring I've realized the importance of peachy pinks, rosy shimmers and warm bronzes in highlighting the face.

I recently picked up Stila's Custom Colour Blush at my local Beauty Boutique and I think it's bright fuchsia tone is perfect for spring.


The thing that makes this blush different is that it works with your skin's pH to create a pretty pink shade that's unique to you. It's silky texture makes it supremely blendable and it's super layerable: apply a little for a sheer flush of colour or a little more for bold, sculpted cheekbones.

What's your favourite blush brand/shade? Do you prefer cream or powder?
We're half way through Monday! Keep on truckin'!

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment