Sunday, March 28, 2010

Silky Locks

Staying true to my word I'm back again today with a new product! It's a cold, rainy Sunday here and it's the kind of day that makes you want to curl up in bed and read a book. So that's pretty much what I've been doing. It's a day for relaxation and indugence, I think. It's a day for Umberto Giannini's Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask. Since I've been using this super hydrating product my hair has never been so soft, shiny and frizz-free! I like to work a big glob through my hair with a comb and let it work its magic while I'm soaking in the bath. I find it's a great treatment for damaged or over-processed hair but it's also good for weekly hair maintenance to restore health to my hair. I bought this product while I was in England last summer at Boots and it was only about 5 pounds. Very, very worth it considering the difference it's made!

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment