Saturday, May 8, 2010

Inspiration

Okay so obviously the layout of this blog is so not working for me otherwise I'd be posting a lot more. I had a thought that maybe today would be a good day to introduce my new and improved layout! It's a rainy, windy day and by the cup of hot cocoa in my hands and the Golden Girls marathon on TV you'd think it was early January instead of early May. I had a busy week at my new job so I'm just relaxing today and reading magazines. Now that I've updated you on my life how about I tell you about my blogging idea!? I was thinking I could update more with mood boards and inspiration from my own closet and make-up bag! Let's start with today shall we?

Like I said I'm just relaxing at home today but I still wanted to look good. Don't get me wrong, I've been known to spend a weekend in my pjs only getting out of bed during commercial breaks to get more cereal. But sometimes I still want to put on makeup even if I'm not going out, just for myself. So here's what I've got on today:
  • Clinique City Block Daily Face Protector SPF 25 mixed with Clinique Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator
  • Clinique Blended Face Powder
  • Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick
  • CoverGirl Invisible Concealer
  • Marcelle Eyeshadow Pallette in Deep Plum and Green
  • Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes
  • Covergirl LashBlast Mascara
I wanted to create a bit of a smoky eye and since I have green/hazel eyes I smudged some of the plum colour on my botton lash line. I love Clinique products (can you tell) and they recently had their seasonal gift with purchace promotion which is where I got the Liquid Illuminator. To tell you the truth I am not a huge fan of the LashBlast mascara. I find the brush is too big and I don't get a lot of lash definition. Here's my outfit for the day:
  • Black Fiorucci Top
  • Medium-wash H&M Skinny Jeans
  • Moisturizing Socks from Bath and Body Works 
  • Sears Moccasins
  • Jones New York Leopard Print Dressing Gown
What do you all think?

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment