Friday, July 23, 2010

Extend the Life of Your Shampoo With a Dry Wash

Can I just say I think I am currently the most full I have ever been in my entire 21 years of existence? I just went for some all-you-can-eat sushi with some people from my lab and boy oh boy did we ever eat a lot! You know when you first arrive and you've fasted for the whole day in preparation so you order much more than you could ever handle? And then more and more plates keep arriving at your table (sometimes you have no idea what some of the things are) and eventually you start to panic. Luckily we all pulled together tonight to finish the overwhelming amount of sushi on our table (and hide the few rolls we couldn't bare to eat shhhhh!). I don't think I'll be able to look at (nevermind eat!) another piece of sashimi for quite a while. :)

If you're anything like me chances are you're not a huge fan of blow drying your hair in the summer. You love the look of freshly styled hair but don't love all the heat damage. Well ladies here is your solution: Tresemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo! Waterless shampoos have been around forever but what I like about Fresh Start is it's light citris scent and the fact that it leaves no build up.


It's a good idea to skip the shampoo every other day (or more if you can stand it) but that can be difficult if you have oily roots or thin hair. Fresh Start works by absorbing any excess oil from your roots, adding body, while leaving the hair shaft clean and fresh! This is great for hot summer days when getting your hair wet and having to dry it is sooo not an option. It's also well-suited for those mornings you press the snooze button a few too many times and wake up so late you hardly have time a coffee let alone a shampoo. Just spray a little at the roots where your hair is parted, wait a few minutes, masage the product into your scalp and brush it through the ends. You're ready to go! Your hair will thank you and so will the fishes for using less water!

Sara xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you posted this, as I've been curious about this product for sometime! I have thick hair and at my current cut I can usually get away with a day of non washing. I hate to blow dry my hair, but it takes so long to dry on Winter mornings, plus it usually freezes before I get to school. Maybe I will try this product to help me out in my early morning classes coming up this semester, since I will have farther to travel.

    ReplyDelete