Saturday, July 3, 2010

Go Nude With Smashbox Sheer Colour

Is the weather as lovely where you are as it is here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)? It's hot and sunny today and at around 10:30am this morning I decided to take our furry house guest for a walk around the neighborhood. By the end we were both panting but I think it was nice exercise! What're your plans for today?

I thought I'd begin this post by wrapping up my review of the Smashbox Beauty Bliss kit. The last piece in this kit is a product I've mentioned before on my blog. It's Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss! It smells lightly of vanilla, with a slight shimmer (to go along with the other products in this kit) but it's also very neutral.


The colour is called Lovely Lips and that's exactly what you get when you use it! It looks sort of beige in the tube but on it's very flattering. Like the other Lip Enhancing Glosses by Smashbox the applicator is a little lip brush which I personally happen to love but it isn't for everyone.

And so ends our Beauty Bliss kit week-long review! If neutrals are your thing this might be right up your alley! Think you might rock this kit?

Sarah xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment