Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

 Look at these gorgeous flowers my man got me today! I came home to find them displayed in a vase on the table in a perfect arrangement! He's a keeper :)

So how're you ladies dealing with the humidity, assuming it's warm right now in your neck of the woods? I've been wearing a lot of tanks and shorts (despite my freezing cold lab) and trying to keep my makeup routine as light as possible. Though I love using my Clinique Super Balanced Makeup Foundation I've been putting it aside lately and reaching for the powder instead. I've been loving Clinique Gentle Light Powder in Glow, Marcelle Pressed Powder in Translucent Dark and Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency.


I apply a little face primer to start (over top of my sunscreen of course) and put on my blusher followed by my powder of choice. Clinique Gentle Light Powder has little shimmery flecks that gives me an all-over glow but if I'm going for something a little more matte and understated I'll go with the Marcelle Pressed Powder or Clinique Blended Face Powder. All three are finely milled, high quality powders that offer sheer coverage and shine control.

Keep it light this summer babes! Do you have a secret weapon of your own for keeping chill this summer? We're over the hump today people!

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment