Monday, July 26, 2010

Today's Face: Casually Flawless

Big news: I'm blonde! Why, you ask? I just needed a change from the red, I suppose. It's much lighter and sunnier plus it's a lot closer to my natual hair colour. Along with the blonde transformation I also got it cut short again with cute little bangs because I think it suits me. Let's get to the face of the day shall we?


As you can see it's a super natural look! My main focus was to test out some of my new priming/concealing products. The verdict: boy oh boy do they work! The picture was taken using the sunlight that streams through my bedroom window. I think it's quite flattering ey lol! Here's the products I used to achieve the look:


1. Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer
2. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss Sheer Colour in Lovely Lips
3. L'Oréal True Match Super Blendable Powder in Porcelaine
4. Benefit Erase Paste Concealer in No. 1 Fair
5. Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyelid Primer
6. Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio in Celeb Sighting
7. Smashbox Bionic Mascara in Jet Black
8. Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Light to Medium

My favourite thing about this look is how awake it makes me look and how ethereal it is. It's perfect for work but with a few small touches (a little liner here, a bit of shimmer there) it's also great for a night out! It's all about truely embracing your natural beauty and highlighting the things you love while gently down-playing the things you don't.

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment