Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What I'm Crushing

Hi all! I apologize for the lack of updates over the weekend. I threw a birthday party for my old roomie on Friday night and then went home to the parent's house until yesterday. It was sooo nice just relaxing in the house I grew up, seeing my friends and doing my mom's makeup. Right after I bought the Smashbox Beauty Bliss kit she bought it so I showed her how to use the eyeshadows. She's a big fan of the kit - she loves the primer and the blush but like me she isn't too sure about the fan brush. Like mother, like daughter!

So todayI thought I'd mix things up a little by telling you about a product I want and not a product I've already tried. I've been eyeing Clinique's All About Eyes De-Puffing Eye Massage for a few months now. Truth be told I don't have a lot of problems with puffiness but I do have moderate dark circles under my eyes that I'd be interested in banishing instead of just covering up.

This claims to be cooling and refreshing and I bet it would be heavenly if it were stuck in the fridge. Also, I'm kind of a sucker for gadgets (seriously you should see the kitchen tools I have) so this is right up my alley. I believe it's around $35 CAD so I think the main reason I haven't tried it yet is the price. Buuuut maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and treat myself. It will be so difficult! ;)
Tried any new products lately?

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment