Friday, August 6, 2010

An Early Birthday Gift From Sephora

Thank goodness it's Friday! August sure is ticking along which means we're getting closer and closer to my birthday on August 31st! In the last few posts I've mentioned that I made a little trip to Toronto last weekend and whil I was there I went to Sephora. As I am part of their Beauty Insiders program I got my free birthday gift which was just awesome for the simple fact that it was free makeup!!


My gift consisted of mini-sized Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Silver Green, Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara and Sephora Eye Shadow in Aspen Summit No. 23. These products are great for travelling light or throwing in your purse for touch-ups! I like the eyeliner because it`s a shimmery, frosty silver that`s light yet striking. The eyeshadow really brightens up your eyes but I find even after using an eyeshadow primer it had limited staying power. I haven`t yet used the mascara but I`m sure it`ll be your standard go-to black.

Sephora`s Beauty Insider program is free to join and you get exclusive access to new products and of course, a complimentary birthday gift each year! It`s win-win ladies!

Any plans for the weekend or are you just resting from a busy work week?

Sarah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment