Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Metal Look

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but my lovely boyfriend is in a heavy metal band called Sons Of Demise. Last night I went to his show at a local bar and since I haven't seen him play in a while, it was wicked! I ended up going to his show alone for the first time and since the metal scene isn't normally my cup of tea, I tried my best to fit in.


This is my best attempt at metal makeup and an angry metal-head snarl lol! My man made it very clear that I should wear black so I picked out a tank with a flowery zipper detail to pair with my skinnies and gladiator sandles. I don't think I stood out too much :)


I did a dramatic purple-blue smokey eye with black eyeliner and kept the rest of my face and lips fairly neutral. I actually think I looked pretty rock and roll and Andrew said he liked it! What do you think??

Sarah xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love that you went out alone (eeek) to support your man at a metal concert! and what do I love more than that? How much you rock this look! Hot stuff! xox

    ReplyDelete