Monday, July 12, 2010

Do Baléa Sensitive Facial Wipes Take Off The Day?

Monday again! The weekend never seems to last long enough, does it? But we've all got to bring home the bacon somehow so it was back to work today for me. How was your weekend? The boy and I went to our local farmers market on Saturday morning and picked up a few things. I expected to walk out of there with a bit of baklava (yum!) and maybe some produce but we ended up getting scones, goat cheese, hummus, tortilla chips, donuts, baklava, and tomatoes lol. I think that was everything! We've made a promise to go much more often because the market is filled with such wonderful stuff and it's nice to support local producers.

Let me ask you a question: do you take your makeup off every night before you go to bed? You know you should, but do you do it every single night? Well I know the few times I've been too tired to take it off my face has felt uber gross the next morning and had an ashy appearance. It's important to get everything off at the end of the day because makeup, oil and pollutants tend to clog your pores if left on over night. So what's your cleanser of choice? I really like Clinique's cleansers as well as St. Ives Apricot Cleanser but for those long stressful days it can be nice to have cleansing clothes in for quick and easy makeup removal.



So to answer the question posed in the title: sort of. I find you need to work a little too hard with these wipes to get everything off. Mascara is expecially tough, even if it isn't waterproof. To give Baléa credit it doesn't actually say anything on the packaging about makeup removal. But lets be real here, why wouldn't they formulate it to remove makeup? These wipes were only about $6 at Shoppers so I think this may be a case of you get what you pay for. I've heard positive things about Garnier and Boots wipes so maybe I'll check them out next.

Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I didn't know you blogged! Or that you were such a talented writer! I've signed up to follow your blog! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete